Thursday, March 28, 2013

LRA

Hi... my name is Brooke and I'm a Lazy Runner.

We should probably start our own Lazy Runners Anonymous. Especially since I have my half marathon in September... definitely no one is clapping for me right now. Haha.

I love you and your snow forts. I'm in New Employee Trainng right now... almost two months later... and I'm fighting to stay awake. Wishing I was watching Barbie Princess Pegasus. Or Sparkle Unicorn. Or whatever.

Danny is already chomping at the bit to get back to Dover, so I'm sure our next trip won't be far off. Once we're financially stable again after having to pay two rents and deposits and everything else, we will be Manner bound!! Although, you have to definitely make manner buns. Bc Danny says his are better.

Yeah, right.

Lovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. Those are fighting words. But I'm not worried... I have nostalgia on my side, which can't be beat.

    I love Danny but my cinnamon rolls are better. The end.

    ReplyDelete