Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Confessions of a bad blogger...

"Hello. My name is Amanda."

"Hi Amanda."

"It has been 10 days since my last run."

-Everyone hugs and cries and drinks free coffee over my struggle to overcome exercise-

Embarrassing. In real life no one applauds you when you're rewarding yourself/it's snowing/would rather play the Sims and as such fail to be physically active. Your friend is occasionally lazy.

I have also been very bad at posting for one reason or another. You should know that I have become an adept snow fort builder and have seen the Barbie Princess Pegasus movie at least 3 times. (Or maybe it's fairies. Or rainbow unicorns. Who knows.) I also started my new job at McGregor and it's fan-fucking-tabulous and I get free coffee. So the company will potentially bankrupt in a few months and my caffeine addiction will be to blame. I'm also taking full advantage of Emily's birthday week and will be enjoying many outings with my newly legal girl next door. :D

When is our next visitation? I miss you already! Oh yeah. Danny's alright too I guess. He's invited too. :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment