Sunday, June 16, 2013

Guess Who's Back... Back Again...

... Brookie's back... tell a friend.

(well... you're my friend I'm telling, so lets put a big check mark next to that one!)

It has been FAR TOO LONG since I've blogged, and for that, I apologize. It has, as you know, been a crazy couple of months in the life of Brooke. (Thank goodness blogging isn't the only way we can communicate!)

Let's recap, shall we?

-New Job
-Life Sucked
-Life Got Better
-Moved

... I guess that's about it. Moving is the big one, as you know... that shit is a life sucker! Thankfully, we are FINALLY (almost) completely settled! And to prove it... PICTURES!



          
 
The Living Room...
 
The Kitchen (and our tiny stove!)
 
 
 
And the bathroom! The toilet is to the right, but I think toilet pictures are weird.
 
 
 
Clearly, it's still pretty messy... it is my place, after all. Daniel is doing a good job controlling his OCD urges, too... although I don't know how much longer that will last.
 
 
And so, we cant WAIT to have you visit! When you're done bleeding clams and saving the world, of course. Although it is my turn to come down for our HAMPTON BEACH SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
 
Lerv lerv lerv.
 
-Me-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment